Monday, October 15, 2012

Til the night turns into day


Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was very busy with work as I was working the Franchise Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center for 18/8. Now, finishing up my busy 13-hour Monday. But who wouldn't agree that life is better when things are busy, right?

A few weeks ago I went on a boat cruise through Newport Bay with a group of friends. I wore a new electric blue cocktail I purchased from a boutique really close to my house. If you live in Orange County and have driven through the Old Towne Orange Circle perhaps you've seen the Spotted Moth? Great store with really cute dresses and accessories! Make sure to stop by next time you are around the area if you haven't yet, I'm sure you will find something you like!






 




Dress - Spotted Moth
Shoes - Nine West
Purse - Express


Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or LOOKBOOK! Thank you for reading! :)

3 comments:

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)