Friday, October 12, 2012

British Invasion - TOPSHOP




If you are into fashion you definitely have heard of Topshop, mostly everyone loves their clothes and I am definitely one of those girls. Nonetheless, for us residing in CA, Topshop had only been available for online ordering :(. Now, they have collaborated with Nordstrom, FINALLY venturing into SoCal & there was no way I was gonna miss this British invasion.

Nordstrom at South Coast Plaza has started featuring the brand and they had a fun and british-themed grand opening event to commemorate this. They had a London phone booth for people to take photos with and you were able to browse and be amazed by the trendiest clothing items. Sequin shorts, beautiful dresses, faux-leather jackets, so many items adorned with the spikes we all go crazy for. If you live in the area you have to go check it out. If you are on a budget beware because you will want to buy everything.

Below are some photos I took while at the event. I finally got to wear this beautiful turquoise pleated maxi skirt I've had for a few months, but had to alter. After the event, I headed to a rooftop bar in Laguna Beach and this was the perfect outfit to wear while sipping on mojitos and watching the sunset while overlooking the ocean :).









Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or LOOKBOOK! Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right? Topshop is like heaven! Is Nordstrom not carrying it close to where you live?

      Delete
  2. Obsessed with all your posts, my love! You need to come to NYC so that we can shop at TopShop whenever we want ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks babe! hahah I know I know! Topshop forever!

      Delete
  3. Brush teeth gently. While it may seem like the best way to keep teeth clean is by brushing hard, it isn't true. play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar satta king Brushing too hard or with bristles that are too hard can cause pain, irritation, gum recession, and eventually loose teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaar
    play bazaar

    play bazaar

    Play bazaar Aap se door ho kar hum jayenge kaha,
    Aap jaisa dost hum payenge kaha,

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)