Monday, October 22, 2012

Blown away...like leaves in the wind


Hope everyone is having a great Monday! It's the start to a new week.. and fortunately, in Southern California the weather is slowly changing and it's finally starting to feel like fall! Hard to believe but I had started to get tired of the intense sun/heat and the cool breeze we are starting to experience is so refreshing. I will for sure miss the opportunities summer offered me to work on my tan.. but there's just something about fall weather that makes you feel peaceful, and wanting to curl up in a blanket while watching a movie! Also,  I get very excited to start wearing my boots, scarves and jackets. Hot cocoa..pumpkin patches..warm clothes..a change of wardrobe.. what's not to love?!

Saturday afternoon I spent shopping at South Coast Plaza, it was gloomy and a bit rainy so it was the perfect time to go shopping. I wore a warm Zara dress I've had for a while, with my favorite brown boots and my new jacket. Very cozy yet stylish outfit I love wearing as the breezy cold weather starts creeping in...

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or LOOKBOOK! Thank you! :)














 
Dress: Zara (old)
Jacket: Forever XXI
Purse: Coach 
Boots: I.N.C International Concepts (Macy's)
Watch: Invicta
Bracelet: Forever XXI


3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love your necklace!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When brushing, you want to make sure that you are using the proper equipment. You want your brush's bristles to be soft and comfortably fit your mouth.
    play bazaar

    satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king
    play bazaar Ek pal me Kisi Ko bhula na Dena,
    Zindagi lag jati hai Kisi Ko Aapna Banane me.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)