Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Driving in Style - Newport Beach





These are some photos from an event I went to with some friends a while back but I hadn't had a chance to post. This time it was for the unveiling of the redesigned 2013 Porsche Boxster at the Newport Beach Porsche dealership. Great event, we got to see the new amazing porsche and also our favorite restaurant A Market was catering the event so that was perfect! Then we ventured to the beach for a fun day in the sun.

I wore a simple outfit, a flowery dress from Forever XXI I bought about a year ago, some beige wedges and my new bracelet and feather earrings. The bag you probably remember from previous posts, I have been making good use of it lately.

Also, I will now be blogging every Mon, Wed & Fri so look forward to my new posts :).

Hope you're having a great week! Happy hump day everyone! :)












Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or LOOKBOOK! Thank you! :)

2 comments:

  1. To prevent this, use a brush with soft nylon bristles and use gentle, circular brushing motions when brushing.play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aap se door ho kar hum jayenge kaha,
    Aap jaisa dost hum payenge kaha, satta king

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)