Saturday, April 14, 2012

Introducing my new lens!

Finally saved up enough to order a new lens for my Sony a33! I ordered the 50mm F/1.8 lens and received it the same week I had my accident, so I haven't had a chance to use it much. I have heard such good reviews about it being a wonderful portrait lens when you are on a budget, especially if you are looking to get that nice blurry background on your blog photos (Bokeh effect). I ordered mine from Amazon and the price is about $150, which is relatively cheap compared to all the other really expensive portrait lenses out there!








Up until now I am satisfied with it and I will post a few photos I took this weekend as soon as possible so you can see the result! I think the full-body photos will come out really nice, which is what I'm most interested in for shooting my daily looks.

Keep an eye for my next post!

Ciao,


-Alexa


Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', TWITTER, or LOOKBOOK! Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)