Saturday, April 14, 2012

Introducing my new lens!

Finally saved up enough to order a new lens for my Sony a33! I ordered the 50mm F/1.8 lens and received it the same week I had my accident, so I haven't had a chance to use it much. I have heard such good reviews about it being a wonderful portrait lens when you are on a budget, especially if you are looking to get that nice blurry background on your blog photos (Bokeh effect). I ordered mine from Amazon and the price is about $150, which is relatively cheap compared to all the other really expensive portrait lenses out there!








Up until now I am satisfied with it and I will post a few photos I took this weekend as soon as possible so you can see the result! I think the full-body photos will come out really nice, which is what I'm most interested in for shooting my daily looks.

Keep an eye for my next post!

Ciao,


-Alexa


Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', TWITTER, or LOOKBOOK! Thank you! :)

1 comment:

  1. There are toothpastes on the market that can help your sensitive teeth. You use it just as you would any other toothpaste and can experience less or no tooth sensitivity.play bazaar

    satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)