Sunday, April 15, 2012

Golden Seaside




Just got back yesterday from a wonderful trip driving with a group of classic sports cars through the back roads of central California for the Targa 2012. Such an adventure! To top my enjoyment my boyfriend and I made a stop by Carmel by-the-sea, a gorgeous quaint town where I was able to shoot the outfit photos below and also do some shopping. Overall a great experience! Although I would've appreciate some more sun yesterday instead of the few hours of pouring rain haha. Hence why I'm dressed as warm as I could possibly be with the clothes I had packed :).

P.S. These photos were taken with the new portrait lens I mentioned on my last post. Very happy with it!








H&M Purse
Couldn't resist getting this! Absolutely love the bright colors!
I have my own road! ;)



In addition to the handkerchief shown above I also purchased a purse which I'm absolutely in love with and can't wait to feature it on the blog soon!

Have an amazing Sunday!

Gold Top - Arden B
Black Tank Top - H&M Basics
Scarf - Bakers
Sunglasses - Rayban 
Boots - INC International Concepts


Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or LOOKBOOK! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)