Sunday, April 15, 2012

Golden Seaside




Just got back yesterday from a wonderful trip driving with a group of classic sports cars through the back roads of central California for the Targa 2012. Such an adventure! To top my enjoyment my boyfriend and I made a stop by Carmel by-the-sea, a gorgeous quaint town where I was able to shoot the outfit photos below and also do some shopping. Overall a great experience! Although I would've appreciate some more sun yesterday instead of the few hours of pouring rain haha. Hence why I'm dressed as warm as I could possibly be with the clothes I had packed :).

P.S. These photos were taken with the new portrait lens I mentioned on my last post. Very happy with it!








H&M Purse
Couldn't resist getting this! Absolutely love the bright colors!
I have my own road! ;)



In addition to the handkerchief shown above I also purchased a purse which I'm absolutely in love with and can't wait to feature it on the blog soon!

Have an amazing Sunday!

Gold Top - Arden B
Black Tank Top - H&M Basics
Scarf - Bakers
Sunglasses - Rayban 
Boots - INC International Concepts


Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or LOOKBOOK! :)







1 comment:

  1. Use sensitive toothpaste if you have sensitive teeth. Do your teeth hurt if you drink something hot or cold? If so, your teeth are probably sensitive. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)