Sunday, April 22, 2012

Black&White



On Friday, after a long week, I went out with my friends for a delicious sushi dinner. Afterwards we went out to my friend's party which was a great time, just hanging out and having some fun.

The photos below are from the outfit I wore that night. Weather was rather warm and it was nice to finally wear a skirt. It was also the first time I wore my tuxedo-like vest which I had bought a few weeks ago but hadn't had a chance to wear. I'd say I'm a big fan of it and it was a good buy!

--------

El viernes, luego de una larga semana, salí a cenar delicioso sushi con mis amigos. Luego de la cena nos dirigimos a la fiesta de uno de amigos, fue una muy buena y divertida noche.


Estas fotos son de mi outfit de esa noche. El clima estaba lo suficientemente fresco para vestir una falda. También fue la primera vez que use mi nuevo chaleco el cual he comprado hace unas pocas semanas pero no había tenido chance de estrenarlo. Debo decir que es ahora uno de mis favoritos!







--
Vest: Forever 21
Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M

Shoes: El Salvadoran boutique
Watch: Invicta
Purse: Steve Madden




Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or LOOKBOOK! Thank you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Use a soft-bristled, gentle toothbrush, and brush all surfaces of each tooth. Doing this will help to keep your teeth healthy in between dental visits.play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)