1. First and foremost, to spend lots of quality time with my family and friends in order to enjoy my time at home to the fullest.
2. Write on my blog at least 4 times/week, which is not a problem because I love doing it and it’s my own way to vent.
3. Start doing exercise regularly, however, seeing that I can’t even ride my bike or run on the streets when I’m in Honduras (I appreciate life too much & don’t wanna risk it), I probably should hit a gym.
4. Figure out what do to with my life once January 2012 comes… (no more denial phase, in the end it has got to happen :s).
5. Read the entire manual that came with my camera and learn what every single one of those buttons does (they must be there for something).
6. Read the fashion illustration book I bought and start practicing again.
7. Continue to improve my Italian, by finishing an Italian romance novel I’ve had for some time and watching Italian movies.
I leave you with some photos from when my friend took me to the shooting range on my birthday, it being my first time there I must admit I was a lil nervous. I find it kinda funny that I still don't look like a bad-ass even when I'm armed haha.
|Firing my first shot, just about to be scared by the very loud sound it makes|
|Him showing me how to load the gun, in case I would ever need to|
|Definitely not a bad-ass photo but at least I was making the officers laugh haha|
|My friend firing the first shot|
|Firing the big guy|