Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rooftop Adventures - Sunset Colors



So me and my friends started out our last weekend together by heading to Laguna Beach to an incredible rooftop bar with delicious mojitos and sangrias to watch the sunset.

It was a great time where I got to take some outfit photos, while ignoring the weird looks I got from some people haha.
I wore my roomie's coral jeans (which I absolutely love and got a similar pair today), my new pair of Aldo heels which are not so comfortable, but oh so beautiful, and the new necklace I purchased from H&M. I must say spring is my favorite season to style. Bright and pastel colors are just so fun!

P.S. The men's shoes in the photo above are the new pair I helped pick out for my bf that same day.

-------------------------------

Mis amigos y yo empezamos nuestro ultimo fin de semana juntos yendo a ver el atardecer en un bar increíble en la cima de un edificio en Laguna Beach donde sirven deliciosos mojitos y sangrías. La pasamos muy bien y tuve la oportunidad de tomar varias fotos, y al mismo tiempo ignorar las miradas curiosas de algunas personas haha.
Vestí unos jeans coral de mi roommate que me encantan y que he comprado un par similar hoy mismo. También mi nuevo par de tacones de Aldo, los cuales pueden no ser tan cómodos pero son bellisimos, y un nuevo collar que encontré en H&M. Debo decir que me encanta vestirme con los colores de esta primavera!

P.D. Los zapatos de hombre que ven en la foto posterior son los que ayude a escoger para mi novio.




 
 
 



  





Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or LOOKBOOK! Thank you! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love! Especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan los zapatos! Yo también ignoraría la incomodidad por lo bonitos q son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look, i've been looking for some coral jeans, pero no he tenido suerte :/ estan lindos tus zapatos! :) I haven't been to Laguna Beach in a long time, I was just in LA in April..<3 . love that city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. por sierto, ya te sigo en GFC,twitter y le di like a tu pagina de facebook! gotta support a fellow Catracha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure that you are getting the vitamins and nutrients that your body needs. Your smile will be all the better and brighter for it.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. Najron ki juban wo samajh nahi paate, hont hamaare kuch keh nahi pate, dil apni majboori bataaye kese, Koi hy jin ke bina hum reh nahi paate satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)