Friday, March 16, 2012

It's the way you look at me

I know I have been out of the blogging loop, but now that I have gotten used to my new job I will start posting often! I have had the opportunity to attend some really cool fashion events lately and I can't wait to write some blog posts about them!

This outfit was from earlier this week. For some reason Orange decided to go back to cold weather this week. The good thing is that I had the chance to wear my latest purchase! A navy blue jacket from H&M I bought last week after hanging around South Coast Plaza after work. At least it was sunny and not that cold while taking these photos! :)

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN', TWITTER, FACEBOOK or LOOKBOOK! Thank you!
















3 comments:

  1. Me encanta este estilo tan clásico y elegante. Estás preciosa. Además, ¡el color del abrigo es una maravilla!

    Por cierto, estoy organizando un sorteo en mi blog: un bolso único de Romerobags. Si quieres puedes participar en http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . ¡Suerte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ale!!! Te ves Súper Bella con ese atuendo Amixxx!!! Qué glamorous outfit!!! Love your earrings!!! Plus, te tengo muy presente… Wish you the best in everything you are doing!!! GBU!!! TKMMM!!! Karen A* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching other kids and characters that they like displaying good dental care habits, will hopefully motivate them to do the same.
    play bazaar

    satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you take to leave me a comment! Thank you so much! :)